Welcome!








Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Easter Bunny is Coming!!

I have decided to host an Easter brunch at my house for my family. We don't get all of us together nearly enough and I think I reserved everyone far enough in advance to make it work. I want to make the house as fun and "Easter" as possible and I have come up with the following:

I am going to make an Easter egg garland like the one from Modern Parents Messy Kids. How cute is this?
She used paint chips and strung them out. I just so happen to be going to Home Depot today for some molding for my birthday project this weekend. I will have to pick some up!

My younger sister Morgan will also be in attendance and I thought it would be fun to have some special treats for her. I thought a fun and cheap present for her would be something like this bunny jar I found on Icing Designs.

Dollar bunny ear headband from Target and a jar filled with Easter candies - genius! And of course I have multiple variations of pink ribbon to use.

I also thought  it would be cool to make some marshmallow pops. I have been wanting to make some for a while and I think everyone will enjoy them. Being table decor and edible make them a win/win.
Is anyone else doing something special for Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment