Welcome!








Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Anniversary Plans?

My 1 year wedding anniversary is quickly approaching and Kevin and I still have no idea what we are doing. We both took the day off work and have come up with 2 options:

1. Kemah
 It's only about an hour drive from our house and its right on the water. Plenty of restaurants and they have a fun boardwalk where you can play games and go on rides.
Kemah is more low key than option #2 but that also means less things to keep us occupied throughout the day.

2. Galveston
 Galveston has some gorgeous architecture and historic buildings.
 They also have The Strand; block and blocks of shops and restaurants and plenty of live music to enjoy.
 There is also a Moody Gardens. Something fun to do during the day but kind of expensive.
I think there is more to do in Galveston but Kemah is prettier. I can't decide!

P.S. I am so excited to give Kevin his anniversary present! I will post about it after our anniversary on the 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment