Welcome!








Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Best Year of My Life.....So Far

Last Friday Kevin and I both took off work and celebrated our anniversary. We had such a great day.

He gave me a beautiful bouquet of handmade oragami tullips. Tulips just so happen to be my favorite flower :) I thought it was a really cute way to incorporate paper as part of the anniversary gift. He also bought me that beautiful handmade Italian vase which I love love love!

And in keeping with the tradition of paper gifts for the first anniversary I gave Kevin a graphite sketch by artist David Bjurstrom. I came across his work at the art festival I attended a few months ago and had to get this piece for Kevin. It's so beautiful in person and the detail is just amazing.

We had lunch at our favorite sushi place and saw Pirates of the Carribean 4 (highly recommend btw) and then relaxed until dinner time. I have a new favorite restaurant...The Boiling Crab. HOLY GUACAMOLE! This place is heaven on Earth. You can get all different types of crab, lobster, crawfish, shrimp with your desired seasoning all cooked up for you. The sweet potato fries were also amazing. I wish I could eat there every day.

I can honestly say this past year has been the best of my life and our second year together is already off to an even more amazing start-I am the luckiest girl in the world to have married my best friend and soul mate.

1 comment:

  1. Okay where is this boiling crab place at I need to try it out pronto

    ReplyDelete